This Retro-Fit system is a fully assembled, ready drop in package to replace exiting E/One® GP200, GP2000 and Extreme Systems. The newly up- graded design gives you all the power of FQ's three grinder pumps. Improved features include an easily adjusted goose neck discharge, camlock cover system and highmount junction/control box that elevates it above the potential flood level in the event of a power failure.E/One® original equipment panels remain fully operational (including the manual over-ride switch) when connected to the FQ unit.
• FQ's 2 hp grinder pump -- Available in three models
• Superior pump performance -- More flow and high head
• Fully assembled --Simple & Quick install
• Operates with existing control panel, no modi- cations to exsiting system • Quick-connector with 10’ cable lead plugs into existing E/One connector. Both old style and new hooded connectors available
• IP68 waterproof junction box contains motor contactor and terminal strip
• Stainless steel piping and discharge elbow is easily adjusted for proper engagement to the receiver
• Includes presure floats, piping and replace- ment cover